Monday 23 September 2013

Welcome

Hello Fellow Food Babies,

My passion for all things edible combined with my limited amount of free time has empowered me to create my blog, The Little Food Baby.

I lead my life as a PR executive in a busy agency and I find myself with decreasing amounts of free time to concoct adventurous recipes and track down exotic ingredients. Instead, I have turned to recipe books bought on the shelf in order for me to get my cookery fix.


The sheer volume of cookery books on the market can be daunting and therefore I began to search online for reviews and tips on recipes kindly created by the chefs we love. These reviews are now my go-to when choosing a new recipe book to buy or new meal-time treats to prepare.

Currently living with my parents whilst saving to buy property, I have found that I can save money and avoid household costs by providing my family with delicious home cooked meals that do not cost an arm and a leg to produce.  

No matter how long it is until pay day or the minimal amount of spare time you have between work and your favourite TV programme starting, I hope to provide you with helpful reviews and tips to create scrumptious meals for all your family and friends to enjoy.

The Little Food Baby x

No comments:

Post a Comment